Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Weird and Wonderful World of Walgreens

I have never shopped at Walgreens, but in my attempt to save money I've been reading blogs that mention all of their deals. So, I decided it might be time to give it a try. As I am a beginner, I was unable to keep my weekly costs under $5 (see $5 Walgreens Challenge for more info) but I still feel I did a reasonable job!

Transaction #1:
Gillette Fusion Razor: $8.99 less $4 from 11/29 P&G coupon circular
Total Out-Of-Pocket (OOP)=$4.99 + $4 Register Rewards (RR) (certificate to be used for next purchase)

Transaction #2:
Dove Deodorant: 2 for $7 less $1.50 coupon from dovedimensions.com
Nail clippers: $.99, needed for a hangnail emergency!
Used $4 RR from previous purchase
OOP =$2.50 + $2 RR

Transaction #3:
Not sure yet, but I will use my $2 RR on something that costs apx. $2 so OOP will be $0!

Total weekly OOP= $7.49

No comments:

Post a Comment