Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan


I had been thinking about discussing my menu planning each week and then I stumbled across orgjunkie.com and found out I am not alone! It turns out yesterday was Menu Planning Monday! I usually plan my menu on Saturday/Sunday, but I suppose I can always post on Mondays to stay consistent with the rest of the blogger world! This is my first time so hopefully we can forgive the fact that it's one day late.


On to this week's menu:

Monday: Steak and baked potatoes. This is a splurge meal that I felt a bit guilty about but when I compared it to what we used to pay going to Outback or other steak places the guilt mostly passed.

Tuesday: Chicken quesadillas

Wednesday: Pita sandwiches

Thursday: Red chicken

Friday: Grilled cheese & soup

Saturday: Chicken chili

Sunday: Shrimp fettucine alfredo


I will try to post daily updates with more detailed recipes/pictures. Tuesdays and Fridays my husband has to be out of the house by 6:30, so those meals are designed to be quick and easy!






No comments:

Post a Comment