- Monday: Kielbasa, roasted potatoes, corn & bread
- Tuesday: Chicken caesar salad, garlic-cheese bread
- Wednesday: Sloppy joes, chips, celery sticks, ranch dip
- Thursday: Shredded beef chimichangas, beans, Chipotle-style rice
- Friday: Tuna casserole, bread
- Saturday: Beef fried rice, crab rangoon (carry-over from last week)
- Sunday: Chicken fingers, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls
I realize this may be a good time to mention that my husband LOVES bread. He pretty much can't have a meal without it. So if my menus look a little carb-heavy, they probably are!
For more menu-planning ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.