Most of the family that was in town has left, so this week should calm down a bit and feature more meals at home. None of these meals can compare to the prime rib feast we had last week, but at least they should be easier on the wallet and the waistline. It's so cold here you'd think I would have planned some soups, but for some reason I didn't think about that before I went shopping. Maybe if it stays cold next week I will, but let's hope for a warming trend!
- Monday: Chicken & tortellini salad, garlic bread
- Tuesday: Mashed Super Skins w/Steak & Pepper Hash, bread
- Wednesday: Tacos, beans, rice
- Thursday: Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, chips
- Friday: Dinner Out
- Saturday: Red Chicken (first repeat since I started this blog!), rice pilaf, cucumber salad, pita chips
- Sunday: Build-your-own pizzas, salad
For more menu plans, go to orgjunkie.com.