Friday, January 15, 2010

Dinner Tonight: New Peking Chinese Restaurant

Tonight I went out to dinner with my old coworker. She got a new job after about 3 months of being laid off, so it was great to hear all about it.
We went to New Peking Chinese Restaurant in Westport. Nothing fantastic to report - I had a mixed appetizer platter and it was pretty good but not that filling. She let me eat some of her dumplings though since that's what I had originally thought I was going to order. I just love the sauce they serve with those - I think I'm going to try to make them sometime soon. I still have wonton wrappers leftover from the crab rangoon experiment. I just need to figure out what all is in the sauce and find a good recipe for the dumplings. Oh, and convince hubby to try them. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment