- Monday: Club sandwiches, chips
- Tuesday: Mexican stewed pork quesadillas, rice & beans (carry-over from last week, still need to find a recipe)
- Wednesday: French onion sliced steak croissant sandwich, some sort of potato
- Thursday: Jerk chicken, rice pilaf
- Friday: Chili, cornbread
- Saturday: Dinner out - our niece's birthday party is at 4:30 at McDonald's, so I'm assuming I won't come home right after and cook
- Sunday: ??? Maybe the Chicken, bacon, ranch wraps I didn't make last week, but that's a lot of sandwiches in one week so we'll see.
Monday, February 22, 2010
My hopes to get back on track last week didn't exactly work out so well. Maybe this week! This could be a problem because I haven't been grocery shopping yet and I am about to make up a large part of this menu plan as I type. We'll see how it goes!
Posted by Laura's Leaner Life at 12:13 PM