Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

My hopes to get back on track last week didn't exactly work out so well.  Maybe this week!  This could be a problem because I haven't been grocery shopping yet and I am about to make up a large part of this menu plan as I type.  We'll see how it goes!
  • Monday: Club sandwiches, chips
  • Tuesday: Mexican stewed pork quesadillas, rice & beans (carry-over from last week, still need to find a recipe)
  • Wednesday: French onion sliced steak croissant sandwich, some sort of potato
  • Thursday: Jerk chicken, rice pilaf 
  • Friday: Chili, cornbread
  • Saturday: Dinner out - our niece's birthday party is at 4:30 at McDonald's, so I'm assuming I won't come home right after and cook
  • Sunday: ??? Maybe the Chicken, bacon, ranch wraps I didn't make last week, but that's a lot of sandwiches in one week so we'll see.
For hundreds of other menu plans, visit orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Yum. That Jerk chicken sounds great! I think that'll be on my next week's menu! Happy Menu Plan Monday!

Post a Comment