Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Time to get back on track after way too much cheating on our plan last week.  I was selected to host a Zatarain's Mardi Gras House Party, so that should be interesting.  When I signed up I forgot that hubby has basketball practice on Tuesdays, so we will be bringing the party to his sister's so we can share it with their family before they all have to go to practice.
  • Monday: Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps, chips
  • Tuesday: Mardi Gras Party (Jambalaya, red beans and rice, cajun chicken, homemade root beer)
  • Wednesday: Eating out @ Jack Stack BBQ (we have a gift card from Christmas to use still)
  • Thursday: Taco salad
  • Friday: Biscuits and gravy
  • Saturday: Turkey Pasta
  • Sunday: Pork Quesadillas, beans, rice
For hundreds of other menu plans, check out orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Your menu sounds fantastic. I love wraps. I had Jambalaya before and it's fantastic.

Post a Comment