Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow
TGIF!  It's been a long week and I'm so happy the weekend is almost here! 

It's been a landmark week for me - I participated in my first Wordless Wednesday, then decided that I had trouble with the wordless part so I "invented" Talkative Thursday.

This is my 3rd week participating in Friday Follow and so far I've really been enjoying it.  Without it I wouldn't have discovered some really great blogs.  Before last week most of the blogs I followed were for deals, coupons, freebies & giveaways.  Now I have discovered that I can read blogs not just for informational purposes but for perhaps an even more important reason - to make me laugh! 

Here are a couple I found last week, one by randomly clicking around the list and one because she followed me!

Emily from emcogNEATO:  It's hard to categorize this blog but what I can say is that she is an amazing writer and has a very unique voice. When I found this blog I went back and read every single post - pretty much took up most of free time on Friday but it was worth it.  She cracks me up - and  even made me cry at least once.  I now look forward to her posts every day! 

Missy from Loving My Children's Gifts: This is not the type of blog I would normally read, but I followed it as a return follow and I am so glad I did!  Even though I can't necessarily relate to the stories about her kids, she is so funny and engaging I love to read about them nonetheless. 

What other wonderful blogs will I find this week?  I can't wait to see!  Thanks for stopping by!


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Oh my goodness - you just made my day! Thank you so much for the nice comments! I am glad we found each other! Have a great Friday. I hope you find more good ones today. :)

Stacie said...

I already follow. Just popping in to say Hello and Happy Friday Follow!

Jules AF said...

Following you back!

Jen said...

I love discovering new blogs. Now I have more to read! Thanks for the links.

And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment